12/11/2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I still have lots of time!
Tic toc tic toc I'm making use of every minute that I have, a normal day of teaching here in Brazil is like 4 to 6 lessons a day and that's working hard, me and my comp are teaching on a average 9 haha I want to go out with fire, it has been hilarious the last couple days, we have been wanting to teach in apartment buildings so instead of ringing the intercoms, we walk and when we see someone that is going to go in or come out, we act like we are shuffling with the keys and we just enter haha its hilarious, we have been having a lot of success doing it though.

So two days ago, we had the Christmas conference and it was amazing, we ate good food and got to go in the front and show the people that were baptized in the month of November and put them on a paper Christmas tree. We also told things we like about our comp, it was really awesome

I cant wait to see everyone in 3 weeks, but whose counting?.....

The rain is coming down and it is getting really hot here, have a coat ready for me there it's going to be freezing!
Love you all have a great week!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: