12/11/2011

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Dearest Family,
So lets see, my comp is going home today, he finshied his mission and we finished the transfer in fire, it was awesome, now on to another adventure, I am in Divionopolis with Elder Kersavage, we are going to tear it up here, the work has been slow here so President sent me here to revive the people, I'm animated about life and I'm excited for every day to wake up and work, this last sunday we had a recent convert receive the Aaronic Priesthood in sacrament and directly after bless the sacrament, my joy is full with moments like that! Love feeling the joy of God that comes from missionary work!
I want to give a shout out to Marissa, I love her bunches and I can't wait to wisk her off her feet! haha (p.s. I got your package today, love you! I will save that letter and tape for the plane ride, I have 5 letters coming your way!)
Alright I gotta go get stuff done, buy food, clean house, and cut my hair, too many things to little time!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: