11/09/2011

Wednesday October 26, 2011

Ha ha, so I had practically forgotten about my birthday until I read my emails, ha ha you think I'm joking, but I'm not, I forgot it was so soon! ha ha I am getting old fast and I'm looking great, I think that's the blessing about guys, the older they get the better looking! ha ha So I first off want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes, I love you all so much! So we had a baptism this week it was amazing, and the spirit was so strong, there are hard times on the mission but the joy that we feel is indescribable, when you see someones life change, and how grateful they are to you!

So this week I got to fulfill a dream I have always had on the mission, I got to teach in another church the lesson of the Restoration, it was a Pentecostal church and we got there, we were invited by the pastor, and they started, there was a lot of screaming and hallelujahs and stuff like that, then came our time, I cracked a joke about how I'm almost as tall as Goliath, ha ha everyone laughed and we then talked about the restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ, then I invited everyone in the congregation to be baptized! It was so awesome, the spirit was so strong as we talked calmly and testified of the truth! We think there will be fruits from it, but it was amazing!

So we worked tons this week! It has been really raining here so that has helped on the heat factor! I love walking in the rain, I never use an umbrella and everyone thinks I'm crazy ha ha, but its hot rain so there is no need for one! I want everyone in this moment to think right now about what is the purpose of our lives, what makes us happy, and why do we worry about other things that mean nothing! Stay happy this week and remember that God loves you and I love you tons! Have a great week!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: