11/01/2011

9-28-11, Wednesday

Blessings: Wow it is amazing how the Lord blesses when you have done everything and it all fails, we have had a transfer full of difficulties, so much work and so much failure, but the Lord has really blessed us this week! We have already 10 or more people that are going to go to the conference, it's such a blessing that we have! Everyone take advantage of it, to hear a live prophet spéak for the whole world. We need to apply everything we learn! So let's think, the only thing funny that happened this week, was me walking and I bashed my head on a metal grate that was covering a window, it bled a little but I'm all better, not to much brain damage, well not any more than I already had, haha have a great week everyone, and show your teeth, it's good to be alive!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: