8/01/2011

Wednesday, July 20,2011









How is everyone doing? I hope amazingly! So I got transferred and now I'm in a place called Sete Lagoas (seven lakes) and I'm on the shore off a lake right now writing this email, it seems really awesome here, oh and I have an American comp now, his name is Elder Cook! We are super pumped to get the work going! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mission, it has changed my life! When I left yesterday, people were crying, it's always nice to have people cry over you haha, just kidding, but my 3 converts from this last area are really firm really really firm and there were some real miracles that I saw, which I will have the rest of my life to tell you guys! Every day there is a new adventure! I WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MARISSA, IT IS HER BIRTHDAY AND I THINK SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON THE PLANET. Love you Marissa! I gotta go get my bags unpacked and gotta get to work, have a great week yall
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: