8/11/2011

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Its been a little bit since I have done a group email! I have been a slacker! In the last part of the mission all you want to focus on is the mission, its the weirdest thing! It's when you know that you have jumped into the work 100% I LOVE THE MISSION, we all have difficulties and we need to learn how to overcome these difficulties with attributes of Christ, we need to read the scriptures every day! I am starting to see some of the biggest fruits of the mission, people going to the temple to be sealed for time and eternity, and a couple kids almost ready to leave on the mission! I'm full of so much joy that I can't even express! The Lord is amazing, I love him so much! We have true happiness in our lives when we stop focusing on the world and what it offers but focus on God and the things of God, like families and spiritual growth! I love you all and I hope yall have a great week!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: