8/01/2011

Wed. July 27, 2011

Today I wanted to talk about hope! I have a little time so I hope I can get this email off, hahaha I'm hilarious, I used hope in the sentence haha, but seriously hope is what runs our lives, hope and faith, we need to have hope for a better tomorrow, everything really is going to work out! We need to put faith in the Lord that he will take care of things as we obey him! I learn this more and more on the mission, when I see things happen that I never thought possible, it helps my faith grow, I know that all things are possible if we hope for them, we need to work every day as if it where our last, don't think only about the future but make your life happier today, if we always say that everything will get better in the future the days will pass and nothing will get better, lets change today, lets have hope for a great day and then act! Be happy, smile, the Lord smiles when we are happy, he cries when we are sad! I love you all and I hope you have a great week!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: