5/04/2011

TU HABLO ESPANÔL, Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I have a huge headache today, it's because I'm melting in the sun, it is suppose to be winter here but it feels like I am in an oven!
So we had transfers late this transfer and my old companion left and now I'm training a newbie, haha I am working him to death, he seriously thinks he is going to die here in Sabará because the hills are insane, I climb them without problem now, but as he is running behind me he is drenched in sweat. I want everyone to know that I don't do this just to be rude, but our faith doesn't grow until a trial of our faith, if he walks slow now he will walk slow for the rest of his mission, I'm grateful my trainer worked me to death!

So we have a family that is so so so elect, it will be the most special baptism on my mission so far! A family that will go to the temple and be sealed for time and all eternity, it feels me with the Spirit just thinking about that! When we got to their house Sunday to go to the church with them, they were already ready in the car driving leaving us to drive to the church! ELECTS

I love the mission! I love hard work and participating in the Lords work! I can't wait to talk to my family Sunday!
love you all tons have a great week!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: