4/13/2011

SMILE, Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So I tried to put some pictures on today, but it's not workin! oh well! So this week with my new comp has been great we haven't had anything to crazy happen, we are just workin super hard and finding a lot of people, we found someone to teach but he studies and works all day, so we are waking up at 4:30 in the morning to go and teach him! haha that's the life, little sleep and lots of work! I love the mission so much!

Today I want to talk about honesty! I am so so sick of liars, I have lied a lot in my life so I can't say anything too bad, but we need to tell the truth! The truth will really set us free, when we lie we become slaves to Satan, we get depressed and we feel the impact on our souls! If we tell part truth or try and trick someone in any way we are lying! Know that nothing of this is from the Lord, he knows all and all will be opened on the day we meet him! We need to tell the truth we need to be pure before the Lord! People respect people who tell the truth! Alright that is enough about honesty! I really don't have much to write this week! So this is it I love you all and I love the Lord above all! He is my light and he is my life! Have a great week!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: