4/06/2011

Sabará, Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So today was an emergency transfer because 7 missionaries got here today so I have a new comp! I am super sad to loose Elder Hilton, I really loved him! But, my new comp seems awesome! He is Brazilian and looks exactly like Tiger Woods! His name is Elder Santiago and he is from São Paulo! I'm still here in Sabará thank goodness. Because this next week we have 4 baptisms, I only got to watch one session of general conference and didn't see the talk of Elder Holland so that is a real bummer, but I will read it soon enough.

I have had alot of crazy experiences this week but I probably shouldn't talk about them until later. haha I fell yesterday on some moss and scraped up my hand but I'm not going to die so that's good, me and my comp got a good laugh out of it. Life is great on the mission the email this week will be short, I love you all have a great week.
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: