3/23/2011

Wednesday, March 23, 2011







Alrighty then! Its another week that has passed way to fast! I have had a lot of spiritual experiences this week! We had a meeting with Elder Suarez (sp?) from the presidency of the seventy! It was so amazing and we learned so much! and then president chose me to have a interview with him afterwards. It was such an amazing experience where he talked about my life and my future and everything and then he ended it by giving me a nice hug, it was awesome and he is an amazing person!

Also we had a training meeting for the leaders of the mission, it was super spiritual and so many things are going to start to change on the mission. oh and an awesome thing is that everyone is going to receive an actual washing machine, well not like the states but its better than washing things by hand, I am super excited and we are going to get microwaves too! I haven't used a microwave in over a year, I hope I didn't forget how to use it! haha

We have been having some great successes this week and the Lord has really been blessing us! We found a girl that has been going to another ward for these last months and she didn't even know there was a Church of Jesus Christ by her house, she has never talked to the missionaries but now she is excited for her baptism this week!

Life is great on the mission! Because there are so many hard times, when there are the good times they are even better, it's like using a toilet after a week of camping in the wilderness, if you know what I mean! The Lords Hand is in this work and I am so grateful to be a part of the Lords work!

So it's time for some shout outs. . . .

Bryton congrats on making the varsity track team, you are such a stud

Marissa keep serving hard and being amazing, I love you

Cory and Jessica, congrats on the baby coming, feel better Jessica

Grandma Hanks, you are such a hottie

love you all with everything I have
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: