2/02/2011

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Alright so this week has been good! Time is flying, I cannot believe that this transfer is over almost, this next week I can get a call from president! I love it here in Veneza, it will be hard if I get transferred, Ii love everyone and there are a lot that love me! There was a couple days that we were without water in the city, there were some hard times, but everyone helps everyone out, its horrible to lose water in this kind of heat, wow I can't imagine how it would be if they had a disaster here, no one is ready for anything, we are starting to push the six month supply of food here, help the members start getting well prepared! The Lord is at the doorstep and these next 10 years are going to get crazy! No one knows when he will come but lets be ready! Everything spiritually, and everything physically!

Love you all! I am going to get a bunch of letters sent off today! love you all have a great week!

LOVE
ELDER ANDERSON

No comments: