1/26/2011

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wow I am sore! Yesterday I had a contest with a bunch of kids to see who could throw a rock farther, I had to have thrown 50 rocks, but I won all those little punks haha! The kids here go crazy for missionaries, always asking us to speak English and to do magic! haha I love this area of Veneza, I have been here so long and it is such a big part of me, I know everyone in this city! ha I love teaching this amazing gospel and having so many great friends here! I really know how the Lord had a great life serving others, there is so much happiness that comes from this!

There are just a couple more weeks in this transfer and I can't see President leaving me here one more, its possible but I don't think he will, I have knocked on every door in this city, you know what that means, it's time to start over again! well! my week was great, lots of good crazy times, with the spirit mixed in everywhere, I am really learning how to follow the promptings of the spirit! This gospel is so amazing and I'm so happy to have my life in order for the first time! love you all tons.

If you don't feel like you are receiving enough love send me a email saying ´´I need more love´´ and I'm all over that! Love will be on the way! peace out everyone!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: