12/26/2010

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Então esta semanha foi mutio bom! now encontramos muito pessoas haha you guys have no idea what I'm saying! Alright this letter is going to be really short I am sorry! But, we are going to the center of Belo Horizonte today, we have a lot of things to do! This week was great, we helped a poor family fix up this broken down little shack so they could live there, we had an amazing baptism, and we are teaching a deaf lady that is learning at an unimaginably slow rate! The mission is great and I am so excited for Christmas, I miss my family and Marissa during the holidays, but they know I love them and they love me! So that about sums up my week in this short letter, sorry I can't do more! Love you all have an amazing Christmas!
love
Elder Anderson.

p.s. I want some pictures of your Christmas!

No comments: