10/27/2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I felt so so so much love today! Thank you so much! haha due to the large amount of emails,I don't have a ton of time to write but it's okay because I loved the emails so so so much! Alright! So I am way excited to hear Elder Bednar talk Friday! I have been preparing, reading a couples of talks he wrote and I'm getting a haircut today to not look like such a bum! haha This week has been so great! We had a very good baptism this week, and we had another, but we found out he was having relationships, wink, wink ,with his cousin who is a member! Talk about drama! The road of happiness is going amazing, haha, they are going to have to build a church just for the road! This gospel has changed my life! haha, we ran into more Jehovah Witness missionaries yesterday, addresses were taken and we will visit them! haha I love the mission! It is going to be so amazing to spend my birthdays serving the Lord! Well, I got to go! Thanks for all the love! Peace out from Brazil!
love
Elder Anderson

No comments: